Saturday, September 3, 2011

i would like a piece of quiet...

Most of the time, we have a beautiful, snuggly, and kind hearted just turned 4 years old boy that lives in our home!! But over the last week, maybe more, he has disappeared, well not in the literall sense, but his behaviour has gone slightly pear shaped! He told me to leave the room because he needed a piece of quiet, (your not alone there buddy) to which I obliged, because we all need some alone time at some point.

So whilst I am out of the room, his baby brother crawls in to check out the goings on... He pops him somwhere safe and heads to the treadmill. So maybe his idea of safe and mine are slightly differing, but the thought was there I guess...

Enjoy MH xx



Well I am sure he would make for some very interesting reading...



I guess he was not too worried about being stored away like a magazine!!

And of course the picture would not be complete without a snap of the culprit! Complete with homemade hair product, which I am guessing by the state of the bathroom is a mixture of toothpaste, gel & hairspray, with some water for good measure ~ Love



MHxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...