Sunday, August 28, 2011

I am still watching...

I am loving all this sunny sunshine that we have been so blessed with. I am watching too. I can see the early signs of Spring on the trees & I can smell it in the air. I have been closely inspecting the new grass that I am so very impatiently dreaming of walking on barefooted!!! I have been observing our home too to see what we love and where we need to primp!

One thing that I will be glad to be rid of is the nasty coldy fluey bugs that are floating around in the cold Winter air. I love Winter for all it brings don't get me wrong, but I like to feel the warmth of the sun on my bones. I think that perhaps my sad little bubba maybe feeling a little under the weather at the moment, so we have been sharing lots a cuddles (lucky me), I hope it passes soon, so my wonderfully happy boy returns!

OK, so here is the grass progress...................



So this is what 1 week & 6 days is bringing us....
I know that it is bringing me joy!!

I have also captured a few little corners from our home that I love, for one reason or another...




Peace & Warmth
MamaHick xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...