Monday, August 29, 2011

dreamer...

I guess I should clarify this first off, to avoid the risk of sounding ungrateful. Yes, we have just built a new home, and it's ever so comfortable, and more than a roof over our heads. But here is the thing, my idea & I do believe that it is fast becoming my darling husbands (I should say DH, , but you know what that could be mistaken for??? and with a wish list so long, we would not want to offend).

Anyway, as I was saying, I dream of a white weatherboard homestead with huge surrounding verandas, a porch swing, rolling pastures looking out onto the ocean, a huge white kitchen & I mean huge, with a porcelain inset sink and lovely chrome old style taps and light fittings, and window seats, and a mudroom, because with 4 children you need that....

There will be fruit trees and cows, sheep, chickens (more than two), and a Veggie patch to die for! It will be white, white, white, did I mention that I like white? We currently have white walls and kitchen now and even just a few white items is hard to keep busy hands off...

I don't quite know the location of our dream home, but I am not thinking snow... so I guess that rules out a few places...

Well now I see no other option than to indulge your visual sense with some pics...

The dreamer xx






I have just stumbled across this and it was love at first sight, you might like to check it out too! http://porchlightinteriors.blogspot.com/2010/03/tea-on-verandah.html

I think that's enough dreaming for now

MamaHick xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...