Sunday, August 28, 2011

the girls need a new home...

Fluffy & Coco are growing at a huge rate of knots, and they need a new home. I am thinking of something gorgeous & primped and all things chateau, but my husband has other ideas... So the discussion continues. He is thinking wire cage and let them out each day to help fertilise the garden ( I am thinking fertilise the deck, washing, table, chairs, me if I stopped long enough) I love the thought of having them rome, and this is what is currently happening, but they are totally chaos, eating my plants and pooping everywhere.

So my thoughts were something like this...

6a00d83451be3369e2014e8a92ffe3970d-550wi

Nothing flash, just a chicken coupe made by yours truly & darling husband, he is ever so handy, it would be such a waste to let all his wonderful skills go to waste.

I want fruit trees & Veggies, & a Water tank, and to do up the Pirate Ship (pics to come) &, &, &.... oh my, the list goes on & on..
For now, we shall just discuss, but secretly deep down, I know that he always wants to please me.





We will need apples, so there will definitely be an apple tree...




Cabbage, well not the favourite of the kids, but look at this superb sculpture!


Mandarines are a must too, high up on the list...
Oh I am a dreamer... I cannot wait to get stuck into "The Patch".

Watch this space to see how the discussion pans out and for progressive pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...