Saturday, February 5, 2011

just today...

For the 1st time in 7 weeks, I spent the day with my beautiful baby boy Dusty! It was just bliss and so is he. He is at the most wonderful age, interacting with the family in his own way, giggling and smiling... Oh and that smile, it's amazing how a smile from your own baby can reduce you to tears in an instant... I love it how he gazes into my eyes, his eyes light up and his whole chubby cheeked face smiles... LOVE
I will never grow tired of looking at my childrens' eyes, so full of mischief and wonder, just so lucky to be chosen as their Mama!
Today I surrendered to some much needed R & R with my smallest boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...