Thursday, February 24, 2011

day to day...

I really should not be sitting here tapping away on the keyboard, when the sun is shining so brightly outside!! But I have a new toy, called a laptop, and it's the first one I have ever owned, so it's all fun and exciting!
Kids have been a little snotty of late and Tully has a shocking cough, but it seems to be getting better.. Dusty is still amazing me with how Sweet he is... He is rolling over all the time now and is trying to eat everything in sight, particularly his toes. LOVE. Lillie is preparing to do her Reconciliation and is very excited to be a part of it all. Claye is settling back into School and seems to have made some nice new friends... Cors, well actually Cory is fast asleep on the couch and snoring his head off!!!! Me, on the other hand is feeling exhausted with all the things we have going on right now... Our house is only a matter of weeks away from being complete, so trying to arrange all of the final things is tedious and time consuming..... After much deliberation we have decided to Baptise all of the kiddies, so the 13th of March it is... Reconciliation for Lil, and workshops is the 31st March.... This date is also my beautiful but snoring husbands and my 10th wedding anniversary, so I must plan something nice to do together to celebrate!! And to fit in Dancing classes, Ballet, Tap and Jaz to be precise, swimming lessons for the 3 older kids and health centre visits.... arghhhh busy times...
Finally last night I downloaded Skye and spoke with our gorgeous niece Maddison who has been in France for 1 month on Saturday, so she tells me... Poor kid is struggling with the language and difference in culture, not to mention homesickness right now! But is was lovely to see her last night. My lovely friend Casey is emailing her weekly which I just found out, so that is very sweet! You have got to love a good mate.
I have so much in my head that I have forgotten what I was typing about......
Well I hear my little man waking, so its off to get some lovin', Dusty that is, just read that sentence and it sounded not quite right knowing that I had mentioned that Cory was asleep too!! he he he  OK so I really had better go as Tully has found his favourite thing also by the sounds of things...... WATER!!
Love & Bliss for this sun shiny day! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...