Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ummmmmm it may be headed that way...

OK, so it (being the day) may be headed slightly apple or pear shaped which ever of the two you may be, as on the phone to telstra (swear, curse, poke voodoo doll) I cried, ummmmm WTF?? (not swearing Mama bear it's What this Friday?) (smug grin).... OK, so to console myself, I made a cuppa and sat to watch the TV again!!!! (think lazy tart to ones self) OPRAH was on and I wanted to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was giving away 12 of her favourite things, OMG OMG OMG, I would have been contented with just the car (laugh again it would never fit our brood) and then drink my coffee again this time sucking the last few cold drops (common occurrence)......



OK, so i got led back to Toshy (pet name for Laptop) where I begin the Family Budget (Crap). Why is there never enough coming in, and most going out? I am sure though that we are not alone, so I will not worry too much.

Well how random am I today (I know that's what your thinking), that I have blogged twice!!! (fist pump in the air) but I have achieved nothing on the home front, and really could not care less... Well actually I did clean up chicken poo, as Fluffy and Coco escaped there enclosure and once free, poo'd enough poop to last a flippin' month.... Oh my chickens are just pigs, or are they learning that from the environment they are living in???? No, no, no, we do not poo everywhere, but I sometimes wonder if I birthed piglets.

OK, I had to start this sentence with OK, cos' it seemed to be the daily theme (I have gone completely mad).... Well I am now feeling bad that I did not even vacuum, but hey the crumbs are starting to blend in... Did I mention the irony about contacting Telstra ( nasty thoughts again), well, i was attempting to jump on the Internet to pay some of my ridiculously large bill, bet gee the Internet WAS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!! and if I was talking to you then, I would have been yelling, hence the Caps ;)

Arggghhhhh never mind me hearties (Pirate accent)...

Type you again soon XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...