Thursday, April 7, 2011

home sweet home...

After what has seemed like an eternity, our new home is finally complete!! Complete with us that is, and we are loving it here... We are surrounded by cardboard boxes and stuff, you know how we just collect stuff? Well we must have done some collecting at some point, cos I can assure you there is something in these boxes!
We are mostly sorted and the kids are settling in just great, actually it's as though we have always been here with the kids. For me it's kind of surreal, I keep thinking that I will need to go home soon, but no, not so LOVE...
We have so much work to do in the garden, well actually we need to create a garden first!! I will endeavour to get some pics happening and that way, you too can enjoy the progress!! Gotta go, my beautiful new walls await me...
Night Night XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...