Thursday, January 27, 2011

44 weeks until we can squeeze our beautiful niece again...

After many failed attempts our very sweet niece will board a plane to France at 16.45 on Friday 28th January 2011, yes that is tomorrow.... I am feeling pretty sad after saying my see you soon's, but excited at the thought that she will have an amazing experience and will return all the better for it... not that she is not perfect now might i add!!!!! It's crazy really how fast the time will go and her host family whom we are in contact with on facebook, seem very nice and speak some English which I am sure will make all the difference in the beginning.. I just love her as though she were my own, and want to be there to ensure she gets all the right flights and trains, and gets off OK too but that's not going to happen now is it..... Life goes too fast, where did 15 years go? I cannot even begin to imagine how I would be if Lilla, Claye, Tully or Dusty wanted to experience such a thing.... crying hopelessly I'm sure. It is true what they say, we only hold their hands for a while but their hearts forever! So to our darling Maddison Jade, sweetheart, I will be thinking of you always...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...