Thursday, August 25, 2011

Do you see what I see?



OK, so it's not much, but this teensy bit of green is making me one very happy Mama right now.... As much as the kids are loving feeling and wearing this sandy black earth (god love em') my walls and floors are not!! Argggghhhhh.... well it's probably not Arrrrrggghhh worthy, but it kind of driving me a tad nuts! My poor bubba boy had never felt the grass of our yard, and my kids do love the outdoors, so this is not right and must be changed! OK, so I did a little research and discovered what grass we would need, that being one called Emerald Kikuyu, apparently it's tolerant to everything and needs no water once established, so sounds good to me. The picture is the grass seed after 1 week and 4 days, and I promise that I am passionate enough to blog about it's progress... because there is nothing better than watching the grass grow... hmmmm we'll see. So watch this space and see my grass grow! I cannot wait to walk barefoot through the lush green grass and see the kids running and playing in the warm summer sun.... ahhhh day dreaming the night away!
Peace out XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...