Thursday, March 1, 2012

the 15 minute follow

Just today I decided to follow my toddler around for 15 minutes with my camera armed & ready to see just how busy his life can be. Here is the proof that he is one busy little guy!!


So quiet & nice, eating some apple??


Oh up there eating some apple... hmmmmm


Cheeky!


Down from up there & trying to make a run outside..

 


The reaction to mean Mama, keeping him inside...


Couldn't you just throw yourself to the floor some days & kick and cry, when you don't get your own way?


Oh great, my high chair! Lets see what mischief this can get me into!!



I wonder whats up there??

Well I guess if I can't go outside, I will climb up here and see!



Nothing much yet...



hmmmm pretty boring..



 I'm bored, might try hiding in the cupboard from Mama!

I know when these days are long gone, I will miss the company & the cheeky little face that I see when he is getting into something, or climbing somewhere he shouldn't, but there is nothing like the quiet time I finally get when he is asleep! Big Love to my Little Dusty, little but very busy...

Mama xx






1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this. What a great idea! I have a 3 year old and twin 19 month olds. Today would have been something like this…finished eating so I'll tip what's left in my bowl on the floor. Great, mum's cleaning, you go to the pantry and climb the shelves to bring down the carton of eggs, you to to the bathroom and get in the shower and squirt the shampoo everywhere and I'll go to the lounge room and climb all over the couch. Ready? Go!

    ReplyDelete

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...