Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Summer 2011-2012 has all but gone ~ Here's what the Hicklings got up to...

Well Hello to all out there in Bloggy Land. I have been very slack at getting to update what has been happening at Mama's house....
The Summer holidays were great, we swam, played, baked, sleep-overed, rode bikes, got dirty, crafted, ate, slept, ate, ate, ate!
Well it sure did seem like I prepared a lot of food!! I guess with 4 kiddies I should expect no less! Did I mention washing, washing of all kinds, being dishes, faces, clothes, dishes, hands, dishes, clothes, clothes & more washing!

Did we have a peaceful, happy, laughter filled, fun time together?? Yes we did, well 98% of the time, I wont lie, by the end, Mama we were all extremely happy for the start of School & Kinder...

Well before I ramble on and most likely forget all the magic moments, here is a snapshot of the Summer of Hick 2011-2012!! Enjoy......



Bless...

 




Summer hunter & gatherer crafting...



Swimming in the rain of course!



Fresh Baked Spelt Bread... nom nom nom!!


Just add some homegrown tomatoes...



Tractor drivin'...



Serenading the dog??



Garden Gnoming...

OK, so I have been pushing my Blogger luck with these pics, so until next time...

MHxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...