Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pictures of you...

I watched some old video footage today of our kids. I love seeing how far they have come, their voices sound so young & they have sweet little chubby baby cheeks... Oh the memories, and the kids love to see themselves on the screen. We watched dozens of just little snippets, and one thing was so evident to me, well it was of course the lack of me!! I know when there is a camera around, I am usually the one behind it, but to be honest, I rather like it that way. I love taking pics of the kids and all the paople that I love, I mean who doesn't??

Here's the thing, some of the pics I love the most are of me with my family as a child. I love seeing me in Dads arms or hanging off Mums leg, or sitting on a warm cozy lap for a cuddle. I know that these little pics I cherish are also going to be some of my own childrens favourite too!!! So I am going to stop all the excuses about why I cant be in the photo... Yes you are all thinking that it sounds familiar, and that's because it most likely is.

I know that when I see a picture of my Mum & I, it never occurs to me that she might think she looks fat, her hairs a mess, or that she could do with some make up. I see an image of me and my Mum!!!

So from today I will try to be the Mama in the image, not the one wondering where I was...

Mama xx


Ahh there I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh why thanks for popping by. It is so lovely to hear from you, so please leave your thoughts or links with Mama! Happy Days...